Thursday, January 8, 2015

January and February Upcoming Classes

Happy New Year!
Great news...I've got two card classes scheduled for January and February and I would love for you to come and stamp with me.


In January I am offering a Watercolor Card Class where we'll be focusing on various watercolor techniques to use in your cardmaking and you don't have to be an artist! All three techniques are very simple and produce impressive results.

WHERE: Heidi's (Please RSVP - heiditek@cox.net)
FEE: $15
WHEN: Tuesday, 1/20/2015
TIMES: 3 time slots to choose from
              10 AM-Noon
              1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
              7 - 9 PM
** If scheduled classes fill up, I will try and offer a second date.

In February I'm offering a Heart to Heart Card Class. Come and create fun and beautiful handmade Valentine cards for the special people in your life using embossing, framelits, sponging and stamping.

WHERE: Snedigar Recreation Center, 4500 S. Basha Rd., Chandler, Classroom-Kitchen 510
To register for Heart to Heart card classes, call the Rec Center: (480) 782 2640
FEE: $15
WHEN: Tuesday 2/3/2015 
TIMES: 10– Noon AND 7-9 PM 


No comments: