Monday, July 7, 2014

Floral Perfect Pennants

I love this sentiment..."Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful". When the Perfect Pennants stamp set came out I wanted to make myself a card using this sentiment. What a good reminder, right? It's good to be reminded to be thankful for all the wonderful blessings in our lives! I take so much for granted sometimes.
When I designed this card it was for a card class I had planned to teach last February, but life got busier with my family, and I felt the Lord saying it was time to step out of all the "extras" and concentrate on the wonderful family blessings He's given me in this season of my life. No regrets there!
I did get to teach this class at our Stamp Club at Amy's last month, which was a whole lot of fun (the ladies make the fun). I had the tutorial pretty much put together, so the club class was a good reason to finish it up. I've posted the free PDF Class Tutorial HERE, if you'd like the supply list and instructions. The tutorial includes two other cards, which I'll be posting pictures of in the near future.
Have fun!!

2 comments:

loyaz said...

This card makes up so nicely. Thank you so much for sharing it with us

Two Happy Stampers said...

It's my pleasure!