Thursday, April 3, 2014

Baby Elephants

The inspiration for this cute baby boy card came from a sweet card Kim S. made using elephants. I used her three elephant idea which I created using My Digital Studio's Nursery Necessities stamp set, and stamped the "Hello Baby" sentiment from the Sweet Essentials stamp set.
 I love hybrid cards because the printer produces rich evenly stamped images, as seen
 in the elephants above.
The color combination in the Sweet Sorbet DSP has a nursery look and works well for a baby boy or girl card. I pulled out SU's retired star punches to make an embellishment for the upper section of the card.

So glad that you stopped by!

Supplies:
INK: Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Summer Starfruit, Basic Black
PAPER: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pool Party, Black, Sweet Sorbet DSP
SS: Sweet Essentials
MDS: Nursery Necessities stamp set

No comments: