Saturday, January 18, 2014

You & Me Chevron



CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:



....................................................


I'm sharing my first Valentine for 2014, which was made in December for my January card class, which now seems like a long time ago. I thought I'd better start posting my Valentine's on my blog before Valentine's Day has already come and gone. I'll start with the trendy one first.
I used the new Perfect Pennants stamp set from the Occasion catalog for the stamped "You & Me" sentiment and added a Chevron punched border strip to place the stamped heart on.
Thanks so much for looking!

Supplies:
CS: Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black,Fresh Prints paper Stack DSP (132996)
INK: Basic Black
SS: Perfect Pennants (133230)


Perfect Pennants stamp set


1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

Absolutely love the chevron punch card!!!!