Friday, January 31, 2014

Hearts A Flutter Valentine





CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:

....................................................

This is my husband's favorite Valentine this year. He likes cards with green leaves in them...remember my Mosaic Christmas Ornament card from last year and his suggestion to add the green leaves? This time I thought I'd beat him to the punch and added green leaves to the hearts, which he really liked :-)
I used the rectangular Designer Frames embossing folder to frame the stamped heart from the Hearts A Flutter stamp set. This is another "my style" more traditional Valentine card.
See you next time!



Supplies:
CS: Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black, Real Red, Fresh Prints DSP (132996)
INK: Real Red, Basic Black
SS: Sweet Essentials (126457), Hearts A Flutter (129252)
Set Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder DieHearts A Flutter Clear-Mount Stamp Set

No comments: