Friday, October 4, 2013

Six-Sided Masculine Quickie Tutorial

CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO VIEW:
...............................................
Great news...Today I have a Quickie Tutorial to 
share with you for this card.
 I was looking back through some of Stampin' Up's previous year's Fall DSP's and came across Autumn Meadows from several years back. I love the color combination of this DSP with Taken with Teal, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla (don't quote me, but I think these are the colors). I used a similar color combo to create my husband's birthday card. 

I had seen a card out in cyberworld that had a woodgrain embossed Island Indigo panel which I loved, so used that idea for this card, dragging Soft Suede ink over the raised embossed surface to give it a distressed look and added a few sequins for a bit of pizzazz.

If you'd like to make this card, 
CLICK HERE 
for today's Quickie Tutorial.

Supplies:
CS: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, Island Indgo, Crumb Cake
INK: Soft Suede, Island Indigo
SS: Six-Sided Sampler (130956), From My Heart-sentiment (126557) 
BIG SHOT:Adorning Accents edgelit (125595), Woodgrain embossing folder (127821
ACCESSORIES: Hexagon punch (130919), twine, sequins



3 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Great tutorial Heidi and what a great masculine card! TFS. Great blog too

Two Happy Stampers said...

Thanks a bunch, Penny. I loved your cards and tags, BTW!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this great tutorial. Very clear to follow! Super card! --Doris